Mafia Based MMORPG
1) Site for sale: The Mafia Life (www.themafialife.co.uk)
2) Asking Price: Buy it now. £100. a lisence
3) Payment method (ie: Paypal, Escrow etc): Paypal
4) Additional Info, such as traffic details, revenue, cost of upkeep:
Not many members as the site is brand new. some work to be done but nothing major. I can do any work before selling. You get domain too. Totally unique script. All hand coded.
Admin Demo: www.themafialife.co.uk.
Just to add, the website is worth $612 according to domainappraisal.com, and that does not take into consideration the potential. The site sells credits in game that are bought with real cash and are redeemed in game for bonuses.
And do you have some evidence of gamers actually buying the in-game credit? Perhaps some Paypal receipts or IPN logs? Anything credible?
A friendly note: You will not sell that website for your asking price at its current state. No chance.
Sorry but I must agree with Coding4Free. Your site (at the time of my visit) had 18 users. The time and money required to be invested (on top of your asking price) would be extremely high for a project which has no current revenue.
It makes some money, not a lot. The server costs next to nothing. It makes a reasonable profit. I've thought about what all you guys said and i've changed the price to £100 a license.
Originally Posted by Coding4Free
100 pounds a license? Is that for a lifetime license, and what are the terms of the license.
Are you therefore going to be selling multiple licenses? If so, does the first person get the domain? Or are you charging extra for the domain? Licensing scripts out means that the script is not unique when it is received.
You may want to revise your marketing and selling strategy. Licensing out scripts is usually a better way to make profit from the hard work you've put in coding, but doing so will take away the uniqueness.
Good luck with the sale.
Heres the details of the license:
- £100 a lisence for a lifetime license
- You may not use the name 'The Mafia Life'
- This is a single site lisence (A full site lisence is £800 including name rights and domain. If anyone wants the site lisence, I will stop selling single licenses.)
Thats it really
Sites down, never good =]