Need a template coded
I am looking for a coder to help me with this.
I am using a responsive WordPress theme WPv3.6.1 compatible. I have installed WampServer Version 2.4 for development and testing purposes.
There will be numerous different posts. I need to have a "Master" template that will allow me to enter posts with the minimum time and effort possible.
I have the Header, etc already setup as well as a custom right sidebar. To complete this first Master Template, I need the "post area" coded. It will be 2 columns wide and 3 rows deep with the option of adding or removing rows.
This link shows the post layout desired
1. A H3 title
2. An illustration - aligned left
3. Wrap around text
4. Not shown But Needed - a hotlink on the bottom of each post to the full article.
I want the Template to be as easy to use as possible. Things like;
1. the word "Heading" to designate the H3 heading area (then I fill in title)
2. The word "TEXT' for you know what
3. Provisions for the URL link to the full post
4. No Text Box required to enter text
Want it SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE TO USE
Have you coded anything at all so far?
I don't mind tinkering with something you have already done.
Since you didn't specify the pay for this, I've moved it to the unknown size / request quote forum.
No Longer needed, job completed.