Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-25-2008, 04:04 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Alter a few anomolous text colours on wordpress theme
Apologies for using so many words for such a simple problem... I'm trying to be precise.
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): I'm running Wordpress 2.6.2 with a customised theme. the job is to identify the source of anomolous text colours on 3 page types ("latest posts", category listings, and the archives on the right sidebar), and to correct the issue or write CSS lines to change the text color, without affecting the rest of the template.
All title and date lines at the top of each post should be black (#000000). The post authour line (eg, "by admin") should remain as it's current colour (#666 I believe)
The three pages that demonstrate the issue are at Archive, Latest posts and category (the animals category is the only one with more than 1 post).
The coder doing the work will be given temporary FTP access to the theme directory where the CSS and template files are stored. The "Latest posts" page is modified to use the "page2.php" template (which removes the page's title heading from the page), as is the home page. all other pages are using their default templates.
I will need to know what code has been altered/added and where (partly because it's puzzling me and I want to know what I missed)
2) Payment Amount: Make a bid - I'm imagining that editing/adding 3 lines of CSS is quite a small job - I'm just not good enough to do it quickly, and I've not got the time to work it out myself.
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): This should be a very very small job for someone that knows what they are doing. If it turns out to be bigger than it appears (the chances of which are slim), I won't hold you to completeing the work provided that the files in the theme directory are returned to the state they were in before any modifications were made.