Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-08-2008, 02:04 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- NEW YORK CITY
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Outlook Run script with incoming mail
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): I need a vba script that would be executed from access 2003 (Autoexact macro).
This macro (whenever run) should do the following:
1. Look at an outlook email folder called 'InFolder' and send the body of any message in that folder to the email address specified in the cc field of that email.
2. Indicate "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the from field
3. Indicate "Subject_info" in the subject field
4. use email account 'xyz' for sending
5. Move the message to a folder called 'Orders'
Email messages do not have an attachment!
2) Payment Amount: $75.00
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): paypal
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):
Last edited by dory550; 06-08-2008 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Forgot to include