1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
2) Payment Amount:
Maximum $60, lowest offer accepted.
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):
A sports bracket for knock-out stages of a competition.
Team 1 and Team 8 are both separate <li> elements in a <ul> tag. Team 2 and Team 7 are both separate <li> elements, in a <ul> tag, and so on.
|Team 1| |Team 2| |Team 3| |Team 4|
|Team 8| |Team 7| |Team 6| |Team 5|
| | | |
----|Team 2|----- -----|Team 3|----
|Team 8| |Team 5|
------------| Team 2 |-----------
| Team 5 |
Clicking on a team would produce a winner, for example, Clicking on Team 8 (Team 1 vs Team 8) would send them to the next row:
Again, select two winners from these.
And finally select a tournament winner.
A "Done" submit button will follow this entire bracket. Clicking on a team will forward them to the next stage, clicking on the losing team in a previous stage will replace the previously selected winner, and put the new team in place.
The application :
* must follow the html tag requirements as shown above.
* must display the empty rounds (finals, semi-finals, etc) even if no data has been submitted yet.
* must allow any number of rounds and/or teams/participants.
* must allow for a user to load previous data from the database, automatically filling in the tree. The data from the database, if any, will be calculated BEFORE the tree is displayed - and can be in whatever (within reason) form that you like.
* Assume that the team names 'Team1' etc will be used.
* must operate from a simple link-clicking system. No checkboxes, radio buttons, or using page-refreshes.
This application must be demonstrated to me via MSN Messenger/e-mail or a contact method of your choice BEFORE completion.
I will install this code myself, you will not have access to my database.
I'm on a budget of $60 for this project, and this is not the only place I have it listed.
However, feel free to offer lower or tell me if I'm out of my mind expecting this for $60.
I can only pay via PayPal.
Have a good day.