Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Building eventlist problem
06-20-2006, 09:42 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Building eventlist problem
Im very unsure how to deal with this problem. As in, which stepps to take to complete this. I can't ask of anyone to write all the code so im very pleased with step-by-step howto if anyone can take their time to it.
My database contains three tables:
USERS -> id, name, class
RAIDS -> id, dungeon, date, time
SIGNED -> id, player, class, raid
What should happend:
1. I create an event which will be given an id, a name, date and time (not part of the problem).
2. A user will use his info from USERS and signup to my created event by saving his info from USERS and the RAIDS-id (chosen from a dropdown) to SIGNED.
3. A page will show all events and titles shall be clickable.
4. Clicking an Eventname shall show a new page showing all signups sorted by class.
Im very gratefull for any answers.