Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    EVERYWHERE ... YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN I WILL POP UP WHERE
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs down Interesting? Don't you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by tangoforce View Post
    Erm no you haven't. I posted the code for you on 31/3/2011. You then left it until 4/4/2011 until coming back saying you got a subject error and then sent me a PM within hours demanding to know why I had not replied. That is 5 (FIVE) days. You claim you got back to me immediately? - I don't think so.

    If you can't co-operate with us properly in a timely fashion then that is your problem do not turn this around on me.
    You got caught in your own webs of lies, thank you, I posted the proof that I did reply in a timely matter. You, also said, In a private message that you were not getting messages about posts, only private messages, which I posted here for everyone to read? Well, if you were not getting those, then why did you get this one that made you angry? Hmmmm

    Like I said, before, NO MORE PRIVATE MESSAGES FOR JUST THIS REASON ... someone turns things around ... why I stated the truth ...

    1) I did get back to you immediately read the messages ... right after you wrote the script ... I pasted and came back and said I got a SUBJECT ERROR ... which was immediate

    2) The PM was days later, not hours later, I teach children, "I am not lacking for patience?" ... I also said, "No rush, to you in PM, I even said ... I WOULD EVEN PAY IF I HAVE TOO ... ??? Did, I not? You said, no I will do it for free. I said, "Thank You!"

    Why I am posting actual ... PM's that you and I sent ... but you are claiming I did this and that ... but you are not showing the proof ... why not stand your ground with proof like I did ??? ... I stated what I stated because you blamed me for something that I didn't do ... read over the messages here and in your email account once again ... you will find that what you stated to be totally wrong.

    Last response you stated, CORRECTION = "I never turned everything around on you" I was just stating facts for the attack you made on me ... about not getting back to you in a timely fashion ... when I did exactly that!!!! Check it out you Posted the script for me on 03-31-2011 page 1 ... on 03-31-2011 page 2 ... I WROTE IN THE SUBJECT LINE ... WITH RESPONSE TO YOUR QUOTE ... CODE ... ERROR, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER ... and the message ??? So, you are incorrect about saying it took me 4 days???

    Like I said NO MORE PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!!!



    FACTS ARE FACTS .... NO MORE PMS ... just for this reason ... I posted the facts from the PMS ... you did not?
    Last edited by Ugogrl; 04-10-2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: To add the exact date of, I DID RESPOND IN A TIMELY MATTER!!!

  2. #32
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    539
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 63 Times in 54 Posts
    civility (plural civilities)
    - Politeness; an individual act or a manner of behaving which conforms to social conventions of propriety.

    polite (comparative politer or more polite, superlative politest or most polite)
    - Well-mannered, civilized.

    infraction (plural infractions)
    - (law) A minor offence, petty crime
    - a violation; breach

    ban (third-person singular simple present bans, present participle banning, simple past and past participle banned)
    - To forbid or block from participation.
    lamped.co.uk :: Design, Development & Hosting
    marcgray.co.uk :: Technical blog

  3. #33
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    EVERYWHERE ... YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN I WILL POP UP WHERE
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamped View Post
    civility (plural civilities)
    - Politeness; an individual act or a manner of behaving which conforms to social conventions of propriety.

    polite (comparative politer or more polite, superlative politest or most polite)
    - Well-mannered, civilized.

    infraction (plural infractions)
    - (law) A minor offence, petty crime
    - a violation; breach

    ban (third-person singular simple present bans, present participle banning, simple past and past participle banned)
    - To forbid or block from participation.
    Thank You!

  4. #34
    Senior Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Your Monitor
    Posts
    4,339
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 527 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugogrl View Post


    You got caught in your own webs of lies, thank you, I posted the proof that I did reply in a timely matter. You, also said, In a private message that you were not getting messages about posts, only private messages, which I posted here for everyone to read? Well, if you were not getting those, then why did you get this one that made you angry? Hmmmm
    I did say I don't get emails about updates to this topic. I never said I do not get PMs. There is a difference. I do not get emails telling there is an update to this or other topics. I DO get emails telling me of new private messages.

    I also have one confession to make which actually explains a lot: The date format of this forum has thrown up a big problem. I'm in the UK and we use DD/MM/YY. This forum is using MM/DD/YY which has led to a lot of confusion which I only noticed yesterday hence the deletion of my previous post (which had other valid points in it). For this I do apoligise because I was wrong. I thought the PM had been sent the same day as your post and what with the weird american date format i've some how become confused. I am at fault for this and i apologise.

    Unfortunately though you haven't done yourself any favours and you have tested my patience quite a bit. You claim that you're not technically competant to change $HTTP_POST_VARS to $_POST which is a 5 minute job using the delete and backspace keys. I also do not recall inviting you to PM me and there is nothing in my posts on page 1 inviting this either.

    Also would you please stop saying "No more PMs please". You were the one who started PM'ing me not the other way around. I've sent you what.. 2 PMs since and thats it. You're trying to make it sound like i am harassing you or something yet its you who left 6 replies in one day in this topic. You then claim you couldn't afford to pay for someone to sort this and then in one of your replies say you offered to pay? - It's no wonder this topic has me so confused because frankly it's hard to keep up with you and frankly confusing.

    You say you got a subject error but you fail to say if it is from the php script, in the email or in the flash. Until you actually give us any form of clue as to what part of the process is occuring in then there isn't any point replying or PM'ing people in the first place. If you had provided this information instead of frankly wasting time telling us about a fault we can't identify then none of this would of happened in the first place.

    Again, apologies for the date confusion which has led to this spat.
    Last edited by tangoforce; 04-11-2011 at 04:12 PM.
    See my new CodingForums Blog: http://www.codingforums.com/blogs/tangoforce/

    Many useful explanations and tips including: Cannot modify headers - already sent, The IE if (isset($_POST['submit'])) bug explained, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, debugging tips and much more!

  5. #35
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    EVERYWHERE ... YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN I WILL POP UP WHERE
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile Apology accepted

    Quote Originally Posted by tangoforce View Post
    I did say I don't get emails about updates to this topic. I never said I do not get PMs. There is a difference. I do not get emails telling there is an update to this or other topics. I DO get emails telling me of new private messages.

    I also have one confession to make which actually explains a lot: The date format of this forum has thrown up a big problem. I'm in the UK and we use DD/MM/YY. This forum is using MM/DD/YY which has led to a lot of confusion which I only noticed yesterday hence the deletion of my previous post (which had other valid points in it). For this I do apoligise because I was wrong. I thought the PM had been sent the same day as your post and what with the weird american date format i've some how become confused. I am at fault for this and i apologise.

    Unfortunately though you haven't done yourself any favours and you have tested my patience quite a bit. You claim that you're not technically competant to change $HTTP_POST_VARS to $_POST which is a 5 minute job using the delete and backspace keys. I also do not recall inviting you to PM me and there is nothing in my posts on page 1 inviting this either.

    Also would you please stop saying "No more PMs please". You were the one who started PM'ing me not the other way around. I've sent you what.. 2 PMs since and thats it. You're trying to make it sound like i am harassing you or something yet its you who left 6 replies in one day in this topic. You then claim you couldn't afford to pay for someone to sort this and then in one of your replies say you offered to pay? - It's no wonder this topic has me so confused because frankly it's hard to keep up with you and frankly confusing.

    You say you got a subject error but you fail to say if it is from the php script, in the email or in the flash. Until you actually give us any form of clue as to what part of the process is occuring in then there isn't any point replying or PM'ing people in the first place. If you had provided this information instead of frankly wasting time telling us about a fault we can't identify then none of this would of happened in the first place.

    Again, apologies for the date confusion which has led to this spat.
    About the part about contacting you ? ...


    I also do not recall inviting you to PM me and there is nothing in my posts on page 1 inviting this either.




    Is this not your signature?

    __________________
    Please wrap your code in [php] tags. This is clearly explained in the sticky topic on the main forum.

    Need a script fast?: Contract PHP programming available. PM me for details.

    __________________

    So I did contact you and said if I have to pay for it I will, you said, no I did not have to.

    This part ...

    You claim that you're not technically competant to change $HTTP_POST_VARS to $_POST which is a 5 minute job using the delete and backspace keys.

    This is the first time it has been explained this way, no I did not understand before when everyone was insulting my intelligence, that I did not get it? Sorry, like I said, I am not a coder, programmer etc ... why I came for help, and yes said I would pay if I had to, because of the time I have wasted it would have been worth it?


  6. #36
    Senior Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Your Monitor
    Posts
    4,339
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 527 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Yes it is my signature however in many of your posts you claim that i directly said to PM me. I did not explicitly say to you to PM me but my signature does say that if you need a script fast you can PM me for contract programming. There is a difference.

    Moving on, where are you getting this subject error?:
    1) The flash form
    2) The email
    3) The php script.
    See my new CodingForums Blog: http://www.codingforums.com/blogs/tangoforce/

    Many useful explanations and tips including: Cannot modify headers - already sent, The IE if (isset($_POST['submit'])) bug explained, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, debugging tips and much more!

  7. #37
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    EVERYWHERE ... YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN I WILL POP UP WHERE
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile Patience is a virtue

    Quote Originally Posted by tangoforce View Post
    Yes it is my signature however in many of your posts you claim that i directly said to PM me. I did not explicitly say to you to PM me but my signature does say that if you need a script fast you can PM me for contract programming. There is a difference.

    Moving on, where are you getting this subject error?:
    1) The flash form
    2) The email
    3) The php script.
    Give me, my time EST US ... which is now 11:00 pm ... until tomorrow night to retry your information, which was PHP script ... and see when the error connects ... but to my recollection ... the error popped up after sending in the email form ? I will check this again and verify (Thank you for your patience via our time difference)

    Thank you ... and I don't want to post any more PMS from you proving anything on either part about yes or no about ... who did say send me the script after I sent you a PM ... about your signature which said what it did ... to contact you ... and that I would pay ... and you did say PM me the code ... seriously this it is not worth it for me to live in this negativity ... over something so small ... but when anyone's character is attacked they ... attack back ... which I did ... when I was attacked! All is understood now ...

    From you also:

    I did say I don't get emails about updates to this topic. I never said I do not get PMs. There is a difference. I do not get emails telling there is an update to this or other topics. I DO get emails telling me of new private messages.

    I will not post PM's again nor will I post anything else related to this as I have already done that, you said you only get PMs ... that you do not get messages about replies in here? Yet, you responded immediately to the reply I sent in here twice? So, I am also correcting that issues ...

    P.S. I quoted and responded to another thing you said in that Last POST via the POST?

    Sorry, sweety I am just trying to clear my name ...

    that is all

    Last edited by Ugogrl; 04-12-2011 at 04:36 AM. Reason: to add another question?

  8. #38
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    EVERYWHERE ... YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN I WILL POP UP WHERE
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by tangoforce View Post
    Tell me what the error is and I might be able to help.

    Secondly it's taken you DAYS to come back here and tell me it has a problem and yet within hours you're bumping this thread complaining of no help and PM'ing me demanding to know why I've not helped you yet. You take days but expect instant help?
    Please do not do that again. We're giving you free help. The least you can do is be patient and allow us to reply in our own time.
    In your last POST ... on Page 3 you state I have removed all posts that stated the ... above in red ... ???

    Like you said time difference ... cause I never did no such thing ... ... as now been discussed via your POST on page 3

    Thank you

  9. #39
    Senior Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Your Monitor
    Posts
    4,339
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 527 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Look, we've moved on. I misunderstood the dates of your messages and that was the root cause for our spat. Now I need to know the exact details of your error but you're now reverting back to our spat and then posting multiple posts which is confusing the issue more.

    WHERE is the error happening? Can you post exactly what is says? - EG if it is in the email can you please post the email.
    See my new CodingForums Blog: http://www.codingforums.com/blogs/tangoforce/

    Many useful explanations and tips including: Cannot modify headers - already sent, The IE if (isset($_POST['submit'])) bug explained, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, debugging tips and much more!

  10. #40
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    EVERYWHERE ... YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN I WILL POP UP WHERE
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by tangoforce View Post
    Look, we've moved on. I misunderstood the dates of your messages and that was the root cause for our spat. Now I need to know the exact details of your error but you're now reverting back to our spat and then posting multiple posts which is confusing the issue more.

    WHERE is the error happening? Can you post exactly what is says? - EG if it is in the email can you please post the email.

    I am still working on this, and trying to figure out where the Error is, sorry for the delay, but I really am trying to acknowledge if I understand what everyone is trying to teach me and apply it. So give me a couple, to see if it is in the email, code or flash now?

    Thank you

  11. #41
    Senior Coder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Your Monitor
    Posts
    4,339
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 527 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Well it would be helpful if you could tell us how you discovered the error - IE how do you know there is a problem with the subject?

    The more you can tell us, the more we can help.
    See my new CodingForums Blog: http://www.codingforums.com/blogs/tangoforce/

    Many useful explanations and tips including: Cannot modify headers - already sent, The IE if (isset($_POST['submit'])) bug explained, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, debugging tips and much more!


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •