Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-15-2006, 06:38 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Professional PHP Developer Wanted for Long-Term Project
We're looking for a professional, experienced PHP developer to join our team and work on our web-based PHP application. You should be over 18yrs of age and be willing to sign an NDA and contractor agreement with our company.
Essential Requirements and Skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in application design
- Good coding standards with quality documentation (PHPDoc etc)
- High level of expertise in PHP including PHP5 and OOP
- Good database skills (MySQL and PgSQL essential), including design and query optimization
- Expertise in AJAX and user interface development
- Knowledge of Subversion version control system
- Knowledge of SMARTY template system
- Experience with using project management tools (Trac etc)
- Knowledge of forum applications including mods/hacks design (vbulletin, phpbb, IPB, UBB threads etc)
This is a part-time position. The successfull applicant will be hired on a contractor basis.
Payment terms are negotiable.
To apply, please submit a detailed resume together with your experience and hourly rates to hr [at] concordiaenterprises.com
Please note: we are looking for an individual, NOT an outsourcing company.