Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-12-2006, 04:14 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2002
- Winona, MN - The land of 10,000 lakes
- Thanked 45 Times in 42 Posts
[For Hire] Graphic Artist for upcoming project(s)
I am in need of a Graphic Artist to work with me on an immediate project, and (if all goes well) to partner with me on two possible upcoming projects. I'm looking for a creative person that has a solid understanding of User Interface and can create wireframes and photoshop mockup based on client input, data / requirements models and other input.
I do not need an HTML / CSS programmer nor a PHP/mySQL developer. I'll handle that work. What I'm really looking for is an experienced Graphic Artist.
Here's my (ideal) requirements.
- Intermediate to expert Photoshop knowledge and ability
- Solid Flash experience
- User Interface and web design experience
- Understanding of US Section 508 guidelines and what they mean to a design.
- US Citizen (preferred, but not required)
- Over 18 (absolute requirement - sorry, I just can't afford legal issues with under 18)
- Must be willing to sign Non-Disclosure agreement
- Available via phone, email or IM at some time during Central Time 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Professional work
- Reliable - able to meet deadlines.
- E-commerce experience a plus
I'm willing to pay $15 - $25 / hour depending on qualifications (maybe more, I'm certainly willing to pay for people with the right personality and skills) .
My immediate project is a site redesign. I would expect the work to take between 10 and 15 hours.
If you're interested, please send me an email at brandon [at] aphion [.] com with the following:
- A copy of an updated CV or resume
- At least 3 examples of work where you were the primary graphic artist for a web site. URLs or Screenshots are ok.
- Your availablility (number of hours / week, time that you would be available for phone / im conversations, etc...)
- Your rate (be honest. If your work commands $40+ hour / let me know. If I agree, I'm willing to pay that).
- At least two references (I fully intend to contact them, so email / phone numbers would be important)
Last edited by bcarl314; 01-12-2006 at 04:20 AM.