Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-17-2007, 10:34 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- Arlington, Texas USA
- Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
full time tech support position DFW Metroplex
We are looking for a person to handle tech support calls, and assist our Development team at our facility in the DFW Metroplex. The job consists of answering tech support calls, and logging these calls into SourceForge. Asssiting users with password and/or UserID retrieval. Assisting the web developers with projects they are working on. developing demo websites for potential clients. Editing images. Testing sites recently developed by our team before the product is released.
The ideal candidate will
- be dependable
- have a can do attitude
- have the ability to assit the users of our web based software
- have general knowledge regarding the internet and web browsers
- have some experience editing images with image editing software.
The following are a huge plus
- have some knowledge in html, the ability to code html without a WYSIWYG editor is definately a huge plus.
- experience in using Cascading Style Sheets
- experience with VBScript and ASP classic
- some knowledge of C# and ASP.NET
- familiarity with Access databases
- familiarity with SQL Server Databases
- experience with Photoshop or Fireworks
If interested you can reply here or send me a private message.
This is an onsite Job that cannot be done at any other location.