Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-21-2010, 04:07 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Orange County, California
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Need Programmer To Finish Nearly Complete Java Game - $500!
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): This is a turn based strategy game played from a java applet with messaging features, fairly complex rules and a lobby system. It is based on the popular Atari game, Chaos, and its subsequent clone, CyberWars. We have full authorisation to make this clone from Mr. Gollop, who programmed the original game. The original game is very fun to play, and we hope to attract a large player-base. The previous clone, which is now closed, attracted several thousand players a day.
2) Payment Amount: $500 USD.
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal, when game is complete.
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): The game is already playable (though the server is currently not running) and just needs a little work to be finished. The previous programmer quit shortly before the game's completion due to personal matters. All graphics are complete and the game has a design document. Further information is readily available. Please reply if you're interested, or email me. IM via MSN (Windows Live Messenger) or Skype is also acceptable. Thanks.
Last edited by Eagleheart; 09-21-2010 at 04:17 PM.