Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Window opener/sorter
03-01-2010, 09:56 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1) Project Details: I need a "hopper" or in plain English, a program that can automatically select windows from a list, open this windows, sort them, connect a 3rd party program to it. When the 3rd party program disconnects the related window should also be closed and filled up with a new window.
So we need some array with 9 spots. The program have to check this array for empty spots and fill it up with windows. When a spot gets empty again it should fill it up again. This process should have a time clock for x hours till it quits. The list of windows should/could be sorted, the specific window should be recognized by most probably using some form of OCR (screen scraping). Important note: the windows list can/will change during this selecting process.
The hopper should be universal so that only the OCR has to be changed to make it compatible with different lists. The size of the windows will have a max of 640x480 and should also be easily tunable for different sizes.
Most probably the easyest way (at least to tweak it for me afterwards) will be to code it in AutoIT / AHK script language. C, C++, C# would also be okay but then I would need some GUI to tweak the settings.
Also important is that is has to be able to handle "Mutex" kinda things.
2) Payment Amount: $500 up, Negotiable
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal, moneybookers, Neteller
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): For more details please pm me and I'll explain exactly whats the purpose of this to make it more clear.
Last edited by petergabriel; 03-01-2010 at 10:03 AM.