Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 3 of 3
12-14-2011, 03:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1. The Graphics class method for displaying text is _________.
2 The applet or JFrame method that returns the Container object that represents the applet's (or JFrame's) space (its visual "real estate") is __________.
3. The import statement needed to use button components in applets or GUI applications is ________.
4. The general term for methods that are invoked as a result of a user action is __________.
5. Clicking a button results in the creation of an _____________ object to represent the button click.
6. Clicking a button may result in notification being sent to an ________ object.
7. The method used to arrange for a button to notify another object when it is clicked later is to an __________.
8. The class definition for objects that receive notifications of user operations on controls like buttons must contain the following phrase: __________.
These questions are the last ones that I have left. I have tryed everything. I can submit answers as many times as I want, however there is a deadline.
12-14-2011, 03:44 AM #2
Looks like you are SOL.
Wrong forum to get other than guesses.
12-14-2011, 03:59 AM #3
But, really, you should have the Java docs bookmarked, permanently.
and then from there:
and if you can't pick out the right method from the ones listed there...
HINT: Google is your friend. The JavaDocs are your bible.
An optimist sees the glass as half full.
A pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
A realist drinks it no matter how much there is.