Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
12-14-2011, 01:17 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It is allowing me to select more buttons than I should do
Please follow these steps in the jsfiddle
1. Click on open grid link and select option "3", buttons A,B and C would appear
2. Enter in number 2 in the number of Answers textbox. Then select buttons A and C
3. Now click on the open grid again and select option 6.
4. Now the number of Answers textbox is empty so type in 2 again in the text-box. So only 2 answers should be selected which is A and C. So if you click on another button the alert message should appear stating you are beyond limit, deselect another button. But this does not happen. Instead the user can select another 2 buttons and then the alert message would appear if another button is selected. This means that 4 buttons are selected which is incorrect, it should still be 2.
So does anyone have an idea why it is doing this?
Code is in jsfiddle, click [here]
12-14-2011, 01:32 AM #2
Same answer as in other thread. Because you are doing this all in jQuery, you are obscuring (to me, at least) what is happening.
An optimist sees the glass as half full.
A pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
A realist drinks it no matter how much there is.