Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
12-14-2011, 01:51 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Some selected buttons should go back being unselected
Please follow these steps in my jsfiddle:
1. click on the (open grid) link and select option "13", buttons A to N would appear
2. click on the select all answers button, all buttons A to N would turn green.
3. Now click on the open grid again and select option "5". As you can see all the buttons from A to 5 are now selected (Have all turned green).
4. Now go back to grid and choose option 13. As you can see all buttons A to N would be selected. I don't want this to happen. What should happen is that the 5 buttons selected before the option change should remain selected and the other 8 buttons should go back being unselected, but I do not know how to do this.
I tried including this in the selectAll() function but it did not work:
12-14-2011, 02:29 AM #2
It also doesn't change "Number of answers" from 13 to 5 when you do step 3.
An optimist sees the glass as half full.
A pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
A realist drinks it no matter how much there is.