Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Visible with cursor hover

    Hey guys,
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for through google and site search.


    When you put your cursor over the tabs, another div shows. I know...magic. Well from what I've heard, you need to know jscript for this (which I don't know). So my question is: is there a way I could accomplish this with css? is there a website that could give me the jscript I'm looking for? what exactly am I looking for? drop-down menu?

    - Thanks

  • #2
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Bathurst, Australia
    Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
    You can do it with CSS. Google "CSS flyout menu".
    Disclaimer: I'm hungover 70% of the time i'm on here, any information given may not be correct, or even legible.

  • Users who have thanked BulletTimeBill for this post:

    Aurora.Light (04-02-2011)


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts