Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Help with Online Form

    I made a form at a popular web site but the form gets served on their site and has monthly user limitations. Is there a way I can use the source and style sheet to make this for work on my site? I am doing a charity event so funds are slim. If I need to pay someone a few dollars to help I will. Thank You.

    http://ridetest.wufoo.com/forms/z7x4m1/

    This is our cause:
    http://www.twowheellounge.com/buzzardsride.org/

  • #2
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    I can do this for you, I'll work on it tomorrow when I can sneak away from family after we eat yummy turkey. I noticed that Wufuu doesn't have missing field errors or captcha.

    I can use my form system and customize it into your form you designed with Wufuu, but add missing field errors, and email validation and Open Captcha, If you'd like.

    Also, If you'd like I could just use my template at http://www.owt200x.us/contactform And make your form for you, It would include a logo option and Message Of The Day option.

    All I ask though if for a donation to help get my homeless shelter built and running, doesn't have to be much, anything helps.

    You can read about the homeless shelter in the link in my Sig.

    Let me know if you want to keep your form like it looks on Wufuu or like my contact form with the fields you have on your form.

    The new form would run off your website using php and smtp to send the form to your email.

    Ive had a problem before with my contact form not working correctly with cheap (very cheap) webhosts, you should download my contact form and upload it to your website to make sure it will work correctly, you should be able to fill the form out and submit it to get the thank you page with no errors without anything changed in the config file. Not trying to scare you, just wanting to make sure your webhost can use my form (99% of them can use it with no problem, its just the other 1%) before I do the work and you donate to my homeless shelter.

    Barry "OwT"
    Last edited by owt200x; 11-27-2008 at 07:26 AM.

  • #3
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 79 Times in 77 Posts
    If you want a simple, easy to make contact/feedback form with a Thank You page on submit, follow the easy instructions on the following site: CHFEEDBACK.PHP Feedback Form PHP Script

    Couldn't be easier and the *.php file goes in same directory as your Contact and Thank You pages.
    ☠ ☠RON☠ ☠

  • #4
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    hey bzzrd2, check you PM, i sent you the link for the form and download

  • #5
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    * {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

    is what I added. I updated the errors I found in the first script I posted.
    the big gap is still there and I want it removed but I do not know what I am doing wrong.

    http://globalinterconnection.com/Menu/Menu.php

    is the page it is on

  • #6
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 79 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickolasM. View Post
    * {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

    is what I added. I updated the errors I found in the first script I posted.
    the big gap is still there and I want it removed but I do not know what I am doing wrong.

    http://globalinterconnection.com/Menu/Menu.php

    is the page it is on
    Did you mis-post? Maybe HERE?
    Last edited by Major Payne; 11-28-2008 at 05:48 AM.
    ☠ ☠RON☠ ☠

  • #7
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    just wondering how your like the form I sent you a link of i PM or if I needed to change anything.

    Barry

  • #8
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    wondering if you still needed help with your form. let me know, i can help


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •