Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    please how can i do this on text documents (picture included)

    i want to know which application is used to make "yellowish brush like effects " on the image. and how i can do that.please how can i do this on text documents (picture included)-headline12.jpg

  • #2
    Master Coder
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Cottage Grove, Minnesota
    Thanked 1,096 Times in 1,087 Posts
    My answer below is how to do this with HTML, such as text that appears on a web page.
    If you're taking about text in a word processor like MS Word, that's a different thing altogether.
    Because this is a "coding forum", I'll assume you mean HTML ...

    You "inline style" the text .. like this.

    Can YOU See the <span style="background-color:#ffff00; color:#ff0000; font-weight:bold;">Bigger Value</span> Here?
    Last edited by mlseim; 04-12-2014 at 07:35 PM.


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts