Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alex Vincent

Thread: How A Geek Should Pick Up Chicks

  1. #1
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Cool How A Geek Should Pick Up Chicks

    I dislike the word geek, makes me think of someone who's into comic books, anime, watches cartoons, Star wars, Lord of the rings, or Trekie fans. Have no experience whatsoever for real life events. I do non of these things.

    Lately when I pick up chicks and they ask me what I do I tell them I'm a Scientist just the word makes most chicks want to jump your bones. An added plus is to be sure as to act like you smoke a tobacco pipe in your lounge chair with your suede arm patches.

    Act like you know things when you talk to them throw in a few large words with each sentence of your breath, if you are not sure how to answer a question just answer it within the question. "Hmm.. That's very interesting how would you suppose that is?" "I was wondering that myself, perhaps you could postulate your views in these manners?"

    I guarantee you'll get hot chicks.

  • #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    1,461
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    I've not had great success, but I suggest the following:

    You can't pick up the chick... if you don't pick up the check.
    silverice282 likes this.
    "The first step to confirming there is a bug in someone else's work is confirming there are no bugs in your own."
    June 30, 2001
    author, Verbosio prototype XML Editor
    author, JavaScript Developer's Dictionary
    https://alexvincent.us/blog

  • #3
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    985
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 101 Times in 101 Posts
    Nothing wrong with the designation 'geek'. A geek is a nerd with social skills.
    ^_^

    If anyone knows of a website that can offer ColdFusion help that isn't controlled by neurotic, pedantic jerks* (stackoverflow.com), please PM me with a link.
    *
    The neurotic, pedantic jerks are not the owners; just the people who are in control of the "popularity contest".

  • #4
    Senior Coder alykins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,812
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 199 Times in 198 Posts
    I just have to say... reading the initial post makes me totally think geek... you don't need to be all those things to be a geek... Pretending to smoke a pipe and forcing the use of big words or BS'ing things you don't know.... o.o

    Don't try so hard

    I code C hash-tag .Net
    Reference: W3C W3CWiki .Net Lib
    Validate: html CSS
    Debug: Chrome FireFox IE

  • #5
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
    Here are some videos about relationships with woman for you to watch

    The Problem - YouTube

    The Solution - YouTube

    The Application - YouTube
    The CodingForums Funny Images thread ** Now with 20+ pages!! ** - http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=245405

  • #6
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    But sometimes very few skills only

  • #7
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    women like good talkers, so i think that will work

  • #8
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just talk complete garbage like a salesperson - that's all a woman really needs.

    Isn't a nerd into comic books, btw, and a geek is us? Hmm...

  • #9
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    To pick up chicks, you should use some pickup line
    For example
    "Are you a fanless cpu, because you are hot"
    "Are you a vulnerable database ?, because my tables just dropped"

    Lines like this will show your skill and knowledge about everything in life

  • #10
    wlf
    wlf is offline
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTino View Post
    To pick up chicks, you should use some pickup line
    For example
    "Are you a fanless cpu, because you are hot"
    "Are you a vulnerable database ?, because my tables just dropped"

    Lines like this will show your skill and knowledge about everything in life
    omg please don't
    A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. Free hosting

  • #11
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PluginDropout View Post
    I dislike the word geek, makes me think of someone who's into comic books, anime, watches cartoons, Star wars, Lord of the rings, or Trekie fans. Have no experience whatsoever for real life events. I do non of these things.

    Lately when I pick up chicks and they ask me what I do I tell them I'm a Scientist just the word makes most chicks want to jump your bones. An added plus is to be sure as to act like you smoke a tobacco pipe in your lounge chair with your suede arm patches.

    Act like you know things when you talk to them throw in a few large words with each sentence of your breath, if you are not sure how to answer a question just answer it within the question. "Hmm.. That's very interesting how would you suppose that is?" "I was wondering that myself, perhaps you could postulate your views in these manners?"

    I guarantee you'll get hot chicks.
    Would just like to say that as a geek who watches trek, is into comics, LOTR, Star Wars etc, there's nothing wrong with any of those things! I think regardless of your interests, you'll be able to pick up women based on the strength of your character.

  • #12
    New Coder
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Web Coder PUAs :P

  • #13
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PluginDropout View Post
    I guarantee you'll get hot chicks.
    Also not so smart, but I agree that hot you can get.
    What you say works and for pick up it's great. If you want more ... what you said is only the beginning.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

    Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

  • #14
    New Coder The Noob Coder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The City that Never Sleeps
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PluginDropout View Post
    makes me think of someone who's into comic books, anime, watches cartoons, Star wars, Lord of the rings, or Trekie fans.
    I'm a big fan of almost all these things. Welp, looks like I'll never get a girl.

  • #15
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chengdu, Sichuan, China
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RepJohnson View Post
    women like good talkers, so i think that will work
    Actually there are many "geeks" around me, they are all talkative and most of them have girl friends and the girls are beautiful.


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •