Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-05-2013, 03:43 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Input needed on Process with JSON
I have to pull a large amount of JSON data then parse through it and push orders from the data and push each order into an order system.
I have the following process but would like see if there is a more efficient way to accomplish what is needed:
- Proxy page pulls JSON data from external server
- parsing page creates an HTML form and submits the form to upload page
- Upload page pushes the order into the order system
- Upload page redirects to parse page to move to the next order. This is done until all of the orders are parsed.
I'm having trouble maintaining this solution and would like to know if anyone knows a better process to accomplish this. unfortunately the IIS version that I am using for the environment is iis5.1 so I don't have too many options