Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Paid job: ASP/Access work
11-08-2003, 01:33 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- NW Iowa
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Paid job: ASP/Access work
1) Currently have the records in Excel / Access, whichever you prefer, or can export to a flat .txt file if you need.
2) About 1300 records
3) Need to be able to search database by all or any of the below:
- By Name
- By City
- By State
- By affiliation (CCSP or DACBSP)
-- An option to sort results by any of the above also
4) Need an administration page, where the client can view / edit / search all records
5) I will also need a clickable map of the US / Canada which will in turn display the physicians in that state / province. (I will provide the map, I've done the grunt work of cutting out the states for a different web site, and we can use that one).
The web site has been done by someone else, but I was contacted to do the searchable index. I don't exactly have the time to do this, since they are on a bit of a schedule.
Email me with your bid and portfolio (or if you need more details) and I will get the information to the client.