Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-21-2010, 08:33 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
Need help with an .htaccess URL rewriter
I'm trying to do another SEO system with PHP/.htaccess...
I need the following rules to apply:
- Must catch all URLs that do not end with an extension (www.foo.com --> catch | www.foo.com/catch-me --> catch | www.foo.com/dont-catch.me --> don't catch).
- Must catch all URLs that end with .php* (.php, .php4...) (thwaw are the exceptions to rule #1).
- All rules must only apply in some directories and not in their subdirectories (/ and /framework so far).
- The htaccess must send the typed URL in a GET value so I can work with it in PHP.
Any mod-rewrite wizard can help me?